Why an Endowment for Fuzzy Friends Rescue?
• It allows for a more consistent form of income available to Fuzzy Friends Rescue, apart from fundraising activity
• Provides long-term operational support for the care of animals in our rescue until their eventual adoption forever.
• It provides donors the opportunity to give a gift during their lifetime or in testate that lives on in to the future in perpetuity.
• It allows Fuzzy Friend Rescue to be less dependent on fundraising events or the challenges associated with their seasonal, fluctuating trends or event life cycles.
• It allows Fuzzy Friends Rescue to make financial decisions about program expansion in to the future on a more stable basis.
Founded in 1997, Fuzzy Friends Rescue has been a safe place where healing begins for so many abused, neglected, and unwanted animals throughout Central Texas; a place where the seed of hope is planted for a new chance at life. Together with a caring community, Fuzzy Friends Rescue has saved the lives of countless homeless pets and helped them find their forever, loving homes.
We simply cannot be a people who love only “their dogs” or “their cats”. We should not turn a blind eye to our own animals’ brothers and sisters who are in desperate need of help right now.
Our facility is the largest NO-KILL rescue within a hundred mile radius, and houses approximately 150 homeless pets at all times.