Ways to Donate – Giving Opportunities
There are many ways you can help to save a life here at Fuzzy Friends Rescue. Listed below are some of the things you can do to help us out. Please remember that we are a non-profit, no kill shelter that operates solely on the funding given to us by the public. Everyone here at Fuzzy Friends (humans and animals alike) would like to thank you for your support.
• The Angel Heart Fund (Click here for more information)
• FFR Alumni Club (Click here for more information)
• Sponsor a Cage (Click here for more information)
• Memorials or Honorariums (Click here for more information)
• General Fund
• Capital Funds for expansion of facility
• Planned Giving/Major Gifts (Click here for more information)
• Sponsorship Opportunities for Annual New Year Eve’s Barkin Ball
Contact Betsy Robinson 254-754-9444. Email email@example.com
• Calendars $10.00 plus tax, (Click here for more information)
• Donate a Dog Bed
We use Patented Kuranda Dog Beds because they are durable, chew proof and easy to clean. Click photo below.
• Donate Your Old Vehicle to Fuzzy Friends
Donate Your Old Vehicle to
Fuzzy Friends and Help Save Lives
Get a tax-deduction by donating your old car, truck or RV to Fuzzy Friends Rescue. It’s a great way to help save lives… And it’s easy! Just answer a few questions, and we will arrange for your car to be picked up. A receipt for tax purposes will be provided.
Please call or email us with the following information:
- Your Full Name
- Year of Vehicle
- VIN Number
• Cumulative Giving Levels
Cumulative Giving Award Certificates = $500
Friends Award = $1,000
White Ribbon Award = $2,500
Red Ribbon Award = $3,500
Blue Ribbon Award = $5,000
Best in Show Bronze Award = $7,500
Best in Show Silver Award = $10,000
Best in Show Gold Award = $15,000
Best in Show Emerald Award = $20,000
Best in Show Diamond Award = $25,000
Best in Show Top Dog Award = $50,000+
Best in Show Super Star Award
Each certificate especially designed for that level.
Fuzzy Friends Rescue is a NO-KILL Animal Shelter.
It is also a non-profit 501 (c) (3) organization making all donations tax deductible. There are many ways you can help our fuzzy friends until they are adopted into a loving home.